Amstrad CPC 6128

Please post details of what you are looking for here.

Amstrad CPC 6128

Postby morric11 on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:44 am

Hi,
On the look out for a working Amstrad CPC 6128. No monitor required if not available. I can arrange freight through my work from anywhere around NZ.

I actually have gone back to my childhood computer via emulators and have started coding for it again. I am hoping to use real hardware to test they work as sometimes the emulators are not 100% compatible.

Any contacts or active NZ CPC users would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
morric11

Re: Amstrad CPC 6128

Postby Noncorpus on Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:32 pm

i have been doing a bit of work on my old CPC computers this year. got one up and running with a 3.5" disk drive. and can transfer disk images from PC to CPC. also had to use an external power supply for an internal PC Hard disk drive with molex connector to power both the CPC and the Floppy drive. since my amstrad monitors all got stolen out of storage after the CHCH quake... was using a commodore monitor with 9-pin D-sub RGB. rewired a cable i had that was already 9-pin Din at one end and D-sub at the other end.. but then that monitor stopped powering up.. so i had to find a TV with SCART.. so am back up and running again..
Noncorpus

Re: Amstrad CPC 6128

Postby morric11 on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:26 am

Cool. Your setup is just the thing I would like too.
If you are interested you can check out my new game I just finished for the CPC. I would love to know if it works on real hardware.
http://www.cpcwiki.eu/forum/programming ... 89200/#new
morric11

Return to Vintage Items Wanted